Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Hospital's Best Kept Secret

The best kept secret at the hospital is......

Subway has Ice Cream Cones!

Seriously. Who knew? How is that even possible with it being a franchise? I don't know!?

There's so many mysteries to it I can't explain. I have no explanation.

All I know is that after a stressful day/s of staying in the hospital, sneaking out at night to get ice cream after your kid has finally fallen asleep is one of life's simple pleasures. Yes I know I'm stress eating. But whatever. You've made it through another day. Just say yes to ice cream.

Soft Serve is $1.50 per cone or cup. If you do the cup, you get more ice cream, plus you can throw the cone on top. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the Parents Planning Guide to staying at Rady Children's Hopsital Over the last couple of months I've spent over 10 wee...